Get a grip on giving
Giving list for a single contact
Understand what you have been given, who gave it and how you can use it.
- Captures regular giving pledges and one-off donations.
- Track UK gift aid
- Keep track of who you haven’t yet thanked
- Export to HMRC - Gift Aid
- Direct Debit mandates
Auto tagging for easy reporting:
- New donors
- Regular Donors
- High Value Donors
Make your data work for you
Sheep takes the effort out of reporting by pre-computing all your key stats.
- Total donations per person
- Donation over time
- Unique donors
- Donation by payment method
- Regular vs 1-off giving
- Predicted giving & missed giving (coming soon)
Donations by quarter
Straight forward data entry
New pledge form
Clear, concise data entry forms.
- Record donations from people and organisations
- Restricted giving - track and report on restricted giving
- Giving appeals - which appeals are delivering results?
- Keep track of who you have thanked
🐑 TerminologyPledges are promises to give.
Donations individual gifts.
Payments the financial record of the donation.
e.g. Sally pledges to give £20 every month for 2 years. Sheep will create one pledge and automatically create 24 donation records. As the payments come into the bank Sheep will reconcile them against the donation. In a perfect world there will be 24 payments all on time... Late payments? Insufficient funds? Cancellations? Sheep is there to help when it gets complicated.
🚀 Automation 🎉
Add the automation pack to super-charge donations.
- Upload your CAF files or link to Dropbox and we'll grab them.
- Sheep integrates directly with GoCardless to process your direct debits.
- Connect via Zapier to process Paypal & Stripe payments
- Sheep will attempt to automatically reconcile payments with donations and flag any problems.
- Get alerts for missing payments, where a donation has been cancelled at the bank without telling you